Parts/Service Representative - Active October 28, 2013
Now hiring for full time Parts/Service replacement position. This position is typically a 5-day work week with some overtime in Spring/Summer. Hours may be decreased in winter. Please see hours of operation.
Road Track and Trail has two Parts and Service departments, and this position will focus mainly in our motorcycle building. Looking to hire in February for an experienced P & A representative. Powersports experience is not necessary but is a plus. Must be able to multi-task and work well with others. Excellence in customer service is required.
This position entails ordering parts, scheduling appointments, answering a large volume of calls, selling aftermarket parts, accessories and apparel, inventory and shipping. The candidate will be open to working with all types of people and have a friendly, positive attitude.
What we are looking for in a potential employee...
- Detail-oriented, keeps good notes and records
- Maintains an upbeat attitude toward staff and customers in an extremely busy environment
- Quick thinking, decision making skills and problem solving
- Experience in Parts and Service is preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of ordering systems, dealer software and similar products is preferred but not necessary
- An understanding/enthusiasm for the powersports industry is preferred
Please email a cover letter and resume to Nick@roadtrackandtrail.com if you are interested in this position.